Azure DevOps integration for Jira
- 1.Log into your Jira instance.
- 2.Click the Apps dropdown and choose Find new apps. The Find new apps screen loads.
- 3.Search for Azure DevOps integration for Jira and click on the app tile. The App Details screen loads.
- 4.Click Try it free to start installing your app.
- 5.You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
- 1.Go to the configuration page (Apps -> Azure DevOps integration for Jira).
- 2.Click on the "Connect" button.
3. "Add a personal access token" will appear.
4. Click on the Save button.
5. Select repositories related to your projects.