- 1.Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- 2.Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- 3.Locate GitHub integration for Jira and click on the app tile. The App Details screen loads.
- 4.Click Install to download and install your app.
- 5.You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
- 1.Go to the configuration page (Apps -> GitHub integration for Jira).
- 2.Click on the "Connect" button.
3. Sign in to GitHub in an opened popup.
4. Authorize access to your repositories and organizations.
5. Select repositories related to your projects.
Click on the branches tab.