Using personal access tokens
For the classic token, it is required to select the repo scope.
You can also use a new fine-grained personal access token. In that case is needed to select: Permissions -> contents - access read and write.
2. Go to your Jira instance.
3. Click on the "GitHub Enterprise PAT" button (available on Issue View, Configuration, and Project Configuration).
4. "Add a personal access token" will appear.
5. Provide your GitHub API URL and an access token.
6. Click on the Save button.